How important is influencer marketing to businesses in 2020?
Influencer marketing will see global brand spending of up to $15 billion by 2022 (Business Insider Intelligence), and B2B marketers who haven’t yet experienced its many benefits now have more research data
Product Manager is one of the hottest positions in the emerging digital economy.
The Product Manager is essentially the “CEO” of a digital product. They understand and articulate needs; set up roadmaps, plan and coordinate the development process; champion and launch products and oversee the product life cycle. They are the implementers of ideas in digital business innovation.
In this Product Management MicroMasters program, you will gain hands on experience in:
- Creating product roadmaps
- Taking products from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping
- Agile and lean management practices for creating software and digital products
- Social media and market testing methods
- Applying perspective from best practices in platform based strategies.
The MicroMasters program concludes with two courses that leverage object oriented thinking, digital process capabilities, and data analytics tools to build “boundary-spanning” skills in running, measuring and adapting strategic experiments that may lead to novel products, business models and market growth.